“Eating your greens” has never been easier with this salad! So dense and full of protein (yes…protein), minerals, antioxidants, and most importantly, FLAVOR! Create this salad using all of Your senses: How does it look, smell, taste? Do you need more salt or more sweetness? It’s all about not taking a recipe too seriously, relying on personal preference and letting the creativity fly!
If you really want to make a friend, go to someone's house and eat with him... the people who give you their food give you their heart.
1. Add the chopped kale to a large bowl along with walnuts, half of the cabbage and romaine
2. Add the apples, cranberries, celery
3. Whisk together Apple Cider Vinegar and mustard. This is part of the artistic exploration: start with 1-2 tbs. of mustard to half cup of ACV. Add salt and pepper to taste. If you want more sweetness mash in some chopped apple. Keep adding these ingredients in the proportions that work for you. Go wild and trust the process!
4. Pour salad dressing into the salad and mix thoroughly. About 3/4 to 1 cup of dressing should work for this salad.
5. Add in more greens as you desire. Add in raisins if you crave a little more sweetness.
6. Serve and Savor!
Desert-Dwelling, Life-Loving, Globe-Trotting, Food-Adoring, yoga-practicing, Health Coach. Passionate, affirming, intuitive listener and guide for those seeking more health and happiness in their own Journey!